Sunday, August 4, 2013

Diy - Hair barrettes under $2.00



Diy Hair Barrettes


In case you haven't noticed we spent the weekend making hair accessories! It has been so much fun for Shelbi and I. She was so excited to make these with me. I love spending this quality time with her. Now to find a project for Matty so he doesn't feel left out lol.  I think we are gonna jazz up some magnets here soon and I'll post them for you guys when were done! 

What you will need

Hair clips - Michaels craft store $2.50 for a 6 pk
Hot Glue or Elmers Glue $1.00
Buttons - We found ours at Michaels for $1.99 for 20 pk 

So we spent 5.49 + tax and I can make 3 pairs of barrettes = 1.83 a pair :)

Take your Clips and glue on the buttons. Yup I know very simple tutorial today :) Have fun guys, I would love to see what hair accessories you guys have made so leave a comment and share with us! 

Related posts

5 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Those are too cute! I have all boys, so I'm trying to think who I could make & give a pair to now :)

lynda wiggins said...

Thanks for the comment. All our friends have girls so we have a hard time finding boy projects lol

TitiCrafty by Camila said...

I love hair accessories and I loooove buttons! These are so cute. I have a friend that makes everything with buttons and she made a couple of hair clips with them... I love them! Thanks so much for sharing this with me at Bewitch Me & Titi! Hope to have you back with another awesome share! Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!

Hugs
Cami @ TitiCrafty.com

Rika said...

Cute hair barrettes! Thx for sharing! Rika

lynda wiggins said...

Thanks Rika :)

ShareThis

Ftc Advertising Disclosure

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”