Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Healthy Food - Easy Snack Ideas




Healthy Easy Snacks For Kids


Have you ever tried frozen grapes? Grapes are a healthy way to get your sweet craving satisfied without all the calories! Living a Healthy life style is better with frozen grapes. We do weight watchers and fruit is free! So this simple tasty treat is a perfect the whole family. I freeze grapes all the time and it definitely helps curve your craving. I eat them year round but they are best during the summer months. My kids love them to They eat frozen grapes and we also freeze low fat Greek yogurt in Norpro Ice Pop Maker molds. These I have found to be the best because you use Popsicle sticks and the yogurt will stay on them. Most of the other molds we tried did not keep the yogurt on the stick. When we tried to pull them out of the mold the sticks pulled out and left the yogurt in the mold. _____________________________________

I was rushed for time today and the kids were hungry and wanted pizza but we didn't have any. I however was able to throw together some English muffins with marinara sauce, Monterrey jack cheese and pepperoni. I toasted the muffin, put all the toppings on and threw it in the microwave for 30 seconds ( until cheese is melted). You could also crisp them in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Homemade healthier pizza bites! I'ts always great when you stumble upon healthy eating ideas for the kids.Try them and leave me a comment to let me know what you think. As always if any of you healthy moms out there have suggestions we would love to hear them!
   

1 comment:

kelly said...

A very good post and shared good info on healthy food.

ShareThis

Amazon Go Green

Ftc Advertising Disclosure

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”