Sunday, August 25, 2013

Recycling A Cardboard Box

From This


To This 


 What you will need is a box, duct tape, and spray paint.

Spray paint your box any color you like and use the duct tape around the top to finish it off. You can either cut the top tabs off or bend them in and tape them down to provide more strength. Very easy project for pennies on the dollar. I needed a box for my kids lego's and this cardboard box was a perfect size for their entertainment center so I decided to make it work. We used black spray paint with a hammer finish and white duct tape to match the curtains I made them. I think it turned out pretty good :)


7 comments:

Lanaya | Raising Reagan said...

That looks just as good as the expensive boxes you buy at Bed Bath and Beyond and such.

Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com

lynda wiggins said...

Thank you I think I'm gonna make some more I liked how it turned out :)

Monica said...

Thanks for the idea, Lynda! This may work well for my son's Lego storage needs.

lynda wiggins said...

Your welcome monica :) let me know how it turns out :)

peicong hong said...

Great article post i realy enjoy! Several readers disagreed with me when I said there was specialize in helping you create successful cardboard displays retail marketing initiatives that boost your product sales.

Cardboard POS Display Stand

lynda wiggins said...

I'm glad every one is enjoying the blog! I haven't been able to post for a while but I am gonna try to do a project this weekend!

James Smith said...

It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Display Boxes

ShareThis

Ftc Advertising Disclosure

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”